About Me

My photo
Joyfully married May 15, 2010, living in Troy, AL, Engineer and Pharmacist, "parents" of sweet puppy Gidget...

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Thankful Thursday

It's been a while since I've written but we've been keeping busy! We spent a wonderful weekend in Mobile/Fairhope to celebrate Ginnie and Thomas's wedding weekend. It was so fabulous to see old friends and be able to go to the Festival of Flowers in Mobile. Here are a couple of pictures from the weekend...

Roomies Reunited!

My handsome date :)


The BRIDE withe the girls

It was a beautiful wedding and reception - and so much fun to reunite with friends!

This week I am thankful for....
- Time with great friends this weekend
- Date night with R last night :) It had been forever since dinner and a movie night!
- Time with my family this weekend
- Beautiful weather and a Saturday outside
- The rain that washed away some of the pollen this week
- Once again, DVR
- A good job
- Allegra - it helps with all of the pollen
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch - I came back around to an old favorite
There is so, so much more, but I am off to clean up our lovely home that's gotten a little dusty. It, like the blog, has been neglected for the past week :)



1 comment:

  1. Yay, Thankful Thursday! I absolutely love that you mentioned pollen, the springtime bane of my existence, twice in this post. Truly a girl after my own heart :) Your pictures are beautiful. I love you much, friend!

    *Julie

    ReplyDelete