About Me

My photo
Joyfully married May 15, 2010, living in Troy, AL, Engineer and Pharmacist, "parents" of sweet puppy Gidget...

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Happy Birthday R!

I have a precious little friend, E, staying with me today while her Momma works so I decided to take advantage of nap time to do a little blogging!

I hope every survived last night's stormy weather! Our yard looks like a tree warzone but no damage, and every one is safe and sound. Seriously, though, that was the most amazing/ridiculous lightning I have ever seen. The storm even kept R up past his regularly scheduled bedtime. :)
Speaking of the birthday boy, R has the big 2-7 coming up tomorrow, and thanks to crazy work schuedules we are going to be celebrating a little early! Here is my creation for his birthday celebration!


R likes his cake :)


I kinda love this guy, so I found it necessary to celebrate him:)
My cake may not win any competitions but I had fun doing it!

I hope everyone has a happy Tuesday - I'm very thankful for the sunshine today after last night's storm!







2 comments:

  1. I hope you and E had a very fun girls' day together today! And a big, fat, sparkly, shiny, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your main man! Your cake is precious, and he's very lucky to have you. Make sure you remind him of this often :)

    *Julie

    ReplyDelete