About Me

My photo
Joyfully married May 15, 2010, living in Troy, AL, Engineer and Pharmacist, "parents" of sweet puppy Gidget...

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Catch-up and Thankful Thursday!

What a beautiful day! I am in love with spring - no matter how long it may last down here with the crazy weather changes! It's so nice to go on walks, work in the yard, and have the windows opens in the house. Last weekend was such a fabulous weekend thanks to the weather and NO PLANS for once! R and I spent the weekend painting our house (inside), working in the yard, grilling out (and s'mores on the firepit), and we even had Sonic drinks to ease the pain of our trip to Lowe's. ha It was glorious!
The week was a little more busy than the weekend but my sister got to come visit, so that was fun! And a little shopping in Montgomery with my college roomie was great! Thanks to Dillards for some beautiful shoes and a lovely dress - and thank you EarthFare for some delicious, organic food (even if it was a little expensive). :)So here are my Thankful Thursdays:
1. A fabulous weekend of doing nothing with R :)
2. Beautiful weather!
3. A sweet pup to take on my walks.
4. Wonderful friends and family and the time to visit with them.
5. Flowers - beautiful, blooming Buttercups/Daffodils in my yard and tulips on my mantle
6. Fresh fruit - love my strawberries and pineapples!
7. DVR - I love waking up and watching my favorite shows while I clean house
8. The nice folks that did such a FABULOUS job on the work on our house - they really added finishing touches that made such a difference!
9. Girl Scout cookies - I may be thankful by my "skinny" jeans are not
10. Pottery Barn Cameron drapes and the difference they make in our bedroom - and the light the block out in the morning :)
There are so many things to be thankful for but those are just a few of them! I hope everyone is enjoying this weather :) It's almost Friday!

1 comment:

  1. YAAAAAY, Thankful Thursday!!! I love, love, love your list. What a beautiful life you lead :) Happy weekend, friend!

    ReplyDelete