About Me

My photo
Joyfully married May 15, 2010, living in Troy, AL, Engineer and Pharmacist, "parents" of sweet puppy Gidget...

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Hammers and Nails

After a year (for R anyway) in our new home, we are finally finishing things up. We are putting up crown molding in the master bed and bath, finishing up crown molding in the kitchen, and the big thing, finishing the stairs! I'm so excited! I know that will not be the end of the home repairs, upgrades, etc but it is a great feeling to have something done. Also, I stumbled across Pottery Barn's President's Day Sale for drapes so I got a great deal on some drapes to add another finishing touch to our bedroom! Oh, how I love productivity! :)
On another note....
I have worked lots this week but I have also gotten some great time with special friends and with R in the past week! Leslie and I had a fun trip to Montgomery last week, Byrne came to see me at work, and today I get to see my long lost friend Julie and her sweet new baby boy! I love time with old friends...although I don't feel old enough to think back on college memories! Also, R and I used our new fire pit (thanks Pound family!) this weekend while we cooked out and it was glorious! I'm thinking some s'mores are in our near future! Well, that is all for now...but I do have some recipes to share soon! I highly recommend the Birmingham Junior League cookbook - Tables of Content :)

No comments:

Post a Comment