About Me

My photo
Joyfully married May 15, 2010, living in Troy, AL, Engineer and Pharmacist, "parents" of sweet puppy Gidget...

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

After a wonderful weekend in New Orleans, it's hard to come back to the "real world" where there is no one to make up my bed or leave chocolates on my pillow! I could probably live in a hotel and be fine with it - although I would also weigh about 3 times what I do right now! We spent the weekend with R's mother, grandmother, aunt, and uncle. They had a fabulous time planned which included dinner at Arnaud's and M Bistro, coffee at the Royal Orleans, and brunch at Commander's Palace. I have to say, although they were all FABULOUS, Commander's Palace was my favorite! We spent Saturday at the horse races and my personal favorite was the long shot "Crispy".
We had a wonderful weekend away and Gidget had a fabulous weekend at my parents house. I don't know what powers that little puppy has, but my mom even allowed her on the furniture! Our pets growing up were never allowed to do that. :) Well, that is all for now. I'm off to prepare a Valentine's supper for R!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad yall had so much fun in New Orleans! Pictures??? Enjoy your first Valentine's Day with your HUSBAND...yall are blessed to have each other. Love you, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE new orleans & am going next weekend! can't wait. happy 1st married v-day!

    ReplyDelete