About Me

My photo
Joyfully married May 15, 2010, living in Troy, AL, Engineer and Pharmacist, "parents" of sweet puppy Gidget...

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Oh, How I LOVE Spring

Days like today make we want to take a walk, fire up the grill, and mix some Crystal Light lemonade...so that's pretty much what I did.
Today has to be the best weather we've had in years...well, maybe not years, but a long time. It was so pretty outside that Gidget and I took a walk down to the square, and I didn't even take my iPod! That's right, Troy has a "square" that is actually pretty cute. It's about a 30 minute walk from our house, at my pace anyway, and today was the PERFECT day for a walk! Gidget and I really enjoyed it, and I think I tired her out. She flopped onto the cold floor in the kitchen as soon as we were in the house.
seems that everyone around town is loving this weather because it seemed that everyone I saw had a smile on their face! This beautiful day is such a blessing, and I was lucky enough to be off today so I could enjoy it.
I hope that all of you were able to enjoy some of this beautiful day at some point!

On a side note, the dinner I prepared for Randolph for Valentine's Day was a big hit! Thanks to Mom and Dad for the heart shaped pasta and Ingram's Curb Mart for the filet :)

1 comment:

  1. This weather has been absolutely stellar. I'm in love with it. Windows down, blue skies, warm breeze...perfection.

    Your heart-shaped pasta sounds too fun...way to go, parents!

    ReplyDelete