About Me

My photo
Joyfully married May 15, 2010, living in Troy, AL, Engineer and Pharmacist, "parents" of sweet puppy Gidget...

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Thankful Thursday

I have been neglecting my blogging duties lately - but I'm back! I apologize if this is a little dis-jointed and random but I must catch up!

Last weekend we spent Mother's Day weekend with my family in Mobile. It was the wedding of my friends Ashley and Justin and a beautiful weekend for it! This was one of the first times that we've visited my parents with no real schedule and it was SO nice to relax and visit and catch some rays around the pool. I got to spend some very nice, relaxing time with my MOM on Mother's Day weekend so we were all happy! I came back to Troy with a nasty cold/sinus infection but am on the mend now - thank goodness.

Now, on to those things that I am so thankful for
- The beautiful weekend in Mobile with family
- This upcoming weekend on which we will celebrate OUR FIRST ANNIVERSARY!!! Yay! What a wonderful year it has been.
- On that note, my wonderful husband who always takes such good care of me (even/especially when I'm sick) and loves me so well!
- Our new commitment to the Couch to 5K program which is getting us both off the couch and into our "summer" bodies - ha (at least we hope so!)
- Time to catch up with friends
- New pillows on our bed - this may sound minor but a good nights sleep makes a huge difference and we both sleep much better now!
- One year since graduating pharmacy school - and being in the real world. Some days I do miss those fun college days, and especially those friends, but I don't miss the tests!
- Randolph's family's safety from the floods in Vicksburg. This flood can be so destructive but knowing family is safe is certainly a relief to those of us far away.
- Our sweet dog, who is as enthusiastic about Couch to 5k as we are - and maybe more
- Sunny weather to enjoy the outdoors!

There are so many more but time to don my swimsuit and sunscreen and enjoy being outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment