About Me

My photo
Joyfully married May 15, 2010, living in Troy, AL, Engineer and Pharmacist, "parents" of sweet puppy Gidget...

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

War Eagle!!! National Champs!

I still can't believe it!!! I am so jealous of all of our friends who were there for the big game...it was amazing! The Millers may not be known for our sports interest/knowledge but this was one game we certainly will never forget the stats for! Also, I found something that will keep Randolph up past hist 9pm bedtime on a work night - too bad it only comes around once in a lifetime! All I have to say about last night is WAR EAGLE! I'm always proud to be an AU Tiger but last night's game and the remarks after the game by coaches/players were so perfect!

Due to the ice (or actually the lack thereof around here) Randolph was off work yesterday, and it was my day off too. We were both a little sinus-y and R was still thawing out from a weekend of hunting but it was a nice relaxing, recovery day to catch up on rest, relaxation, and FOOTBALL of course. We are glad that the treacherous weather missed us but thinking of those who are still stuck in snow and ice.

It's days like this that I love my job - of course, I am off sitting at home on the couch blogging and watching the Today Show. However, it is my job schedule that makes this possible! Plans for the day - clean up the house, exercise, play with the pup, and cook dinner for the hubby! Good day of inside activities ahead - it's freezing out!

Well, time to clean - WAR EAGLE!

2 comments:

  1. WAR EAGLE to you and R!!! So exciting. I was so pumped last night I thought I might crawl out of my skin :)Your schedule for today sounds DIVINE, by the way! Hope yall both get to feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAR EAGLE! & your picture above is AMAZINGLY beautiful!

    ReplyDelete