About Me

My photo
Joyfully married May 15, 2010, living in Troy, AL, Engineer and Pharmacist, "parents" of sweet puppy Gidget...

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Here we go...

So I have been gently nudged by friends to start blogging to keep up with each other...I had actually created a blog a while ago but never actually posted! So Julie J, this is for you! haha

As of yesterday Randolph and I have been together for a full 3 years and married almost 8 months. In the past year I graduated, got married, moved to Troy, started my first job and adopted our sweet puppy Gidget!

As we start this new year I can't wait to see what 2011 will hold for us! I am really feeling at home in Troy now and making great friends and getting into the swing of work.

This blog will follow the Millers through this year and beyond if I remember to update it. :)
So here it is...I guess it's Miller time. Haha :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so proud of you, sweet friend, and I'm glad to add you to my blog list! Keep it up :)
    XO, JJ

    PS--Can't believe you and Dolph have been together 3 years. Seems like last week!

    ReplyDelete