About Me

My photo
Joyfully married May 15, 2010, living in Troy, AL, Engineer and Pharmacist, "parents" of sweet puppy Gidget...

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Now, don't go getting used to this 2 posts in 2 days business...but I've been feeling inspired to blog lately! (and by lately I mean the last 2 days-ha) I haven't had a Thankful Thursday post in quite some time, and it's certainly not because I haven't had things to be thankful for! I'm really going to try and do better with blogging, so we'll see. Ok, on to Thankful Thursday...

- A weekend with wonderful, sweet, bestest friends last weekend. It was a much-needed time to just be together and relax and talk and talk and talk.

- 30 years of wedded bliss for my parents to celebrate this week! Love them and the example they set for us!

- Date night last night! With all the craziness summer has brought lately we were happy for some just sit, eat, and chat time.

- Grace - I need it every day (and some days, every minute, second, etc)

- Friends - wouldn't know what to do without them

- The beach. Even though we don't make it there often, it's there for us when we need it!

- The great job I have to go to every day. There are lots of people who don't have that opportunity so I try (I didn't say i DO, i said I TRY) not to complain about it too much.

- Family time coming up soon

- An upcoming wedding to celebrate! (Shout out to MC!)

- Some sweet new blessings for some sweet friends!

- Lunch with friends (one of my all-time favorite things in my grown-up life) and days off that I can do this!

- A new Real Simple magazine that came in the mail yesterday! Hooray!

- My Kindle that allows me to read any book at the tip of my fingertips! Especially living in a town with no real bookstore, I have a great appreciation for this!

There are so many more things but after my monster post yesterday I'll keep this short and sweet!

Love, LA

No comments:

Post a Comment