About Me

My photo
Joyfully married May 15, 2010, living in Troy, AL, Engineer and Pharmacist, "parents" of sweet puppy Gidget...

Thursday, June 9, 2011


R and I spent last weekend with both of our families and it was wonderful! My cousin got married in Jackson, which was close enough to R's family that we could stay with them!

It was a beautiful weekend and a beautiful wedding! I used my new camera to document every moment (and maybe got on R's nerves a little bit - ha)


Here is the happy couple at the rehearsal dinner...


and then at the reception!













It was a great weekend of family time and celebrating the "newest" Rowans. I took this picture of Mom and Mamaw at the rehearsal dinner and it is one of my favorites...



















It was also Abby's birthday so we did a little celebrating for that, too! It was no fun going back to the real world on Monday, but now it's already Thursday and another weekend is on the horizon. I am celebrating that fact with a massage today - much needed!

On to Thankful Thursday....
- Our families and the wonderful time we had with them this weekend
- Gidget's quick recovery and her being back to herself again!
- The massage R gave me for our anniversary - that I will cash in on today
- Sweet friends
- An upcoming reunion with my college roomies! I CANNOT wait to have everyone together again
- An organized refrigerator, pantry, and laundry room
- An almost-clean house - still a work in progress
- Many, many blessings we have been given - that we certainly do not deserve
- A new season of the Bachelorette - oh, why am I so addicted
- Fresh picked veggies from the gardens of friends at work - delicious!

There are many, many more but the cleaning must go on so I can relax later :)

Have a happy Thursday everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo...thankful Thursday! I love your posts. The picture of your mom and Mamaw is so precious. Framer maybe? I'm also giddy about our reunion. Can't. Wait. It's going to be so fun to have everybody together again! I'm excited about your massage today. Good going, R! Enjoy your weekend, love!

    *Julie

    PS--Thanks again SO much for buying my agave nectar today! You're too good to me.
    PPS--I'm also addicted to The Bachelorette this season. We must talk.

    ReplyDelete